I started my inner journey when I was 19 years old. Even though my life seemed totally fine on the outside, I didn't feel totally fine on the inside. The root problem was a low self-esteem, but it showed up in my emotional and physical world as difficulty focusing in school, anxiety, sadness, often feeling triggered, low energy and more.
I knew that the solution to this root problem was not as simple as switching my mind and just changing my self-image. I knew it was more complicated than this. And I knew that for me, understanding which life experiences contributed to this feeling and self-image, would help me with the healing and transforming.
My goal to go back and dig deep into my past experiences and circumstances was not so I could blame anyone. Rather so I could give myself the compassion that I needed then. So I could gain insight and understand and recognise my knee-jerk reactions. So I could release suppressed emotions and pain. And so I could consciously create new beliefs and a new narrative.
I've discovered a lot, I've healed a lot and transformed a lot. I can say with complete confidence that people can change, and not slightly but even completely for the better. So much of our behaviors stem from unconscious conditioning, unquestioned beliefs, effects of trauma, defense mechanisms, etc. For the past 20+ years, I dove deep into the fields of psychology, spirituality, mindfulness, eastern philosophy, and the research on high sensitivity to help myself and to help my fellow humans.
Through my services of Deep Listening, Coaching, and Mentoring, I contribute to the healing and transformation of my fellow humans who feel called to do their inner work.
It's my mission to alleviate the pain of my clients and provide support in transforming their pain into wisdom and light.
"If you want to awaken all of humanity, then awaken all of yourself.
If you want to eliminate the suffering of the world, then eliminate all that is dark and negative in yourself.
Truly, the greatest gift you have to give, is that of your own
~ Lao Tzu
Certified HSP* Coach • Certified Law of Attraction Coach • Certified Life Coach
• Law Degree (LLB) from the University of Amsterdam with minor in Children's Rights
• studied a few Psychology subjects at the University of Amsterdam
• a year long Meditation course from Dr. Shefali Tsabary
• a year long course 'The Awakened Heart' from Dr. Shefali Tsabary
• Emotion Coaching course from Vera Helleman
• Emotion Coaching course from The Gottman Institute
Greatly influenced by the work of:
• Abraham Hicks • Dr. Wayne Dyer • Louise Hay • Byron Katie • Dr. Brene Brown • Eckhart Tolle • Glennon Doyle • Oprah Winfrey • Iyanla Vanzant • Dr. Carrie Contey • Dr. Shefali Tsabary • Dr. Dan Siegel • Dr. Esther Perel • Vera Helleman
• Gary Zukav • Marianne Williamson • Dr. Elaine Aron • Dr. Marshall Rosenberg
• Don Miguel Ruiz • Dr. Gabor Maté
and many more ...
* HSP = is short for Highly Sensitive Person as coined by Dr. Elaine Aron